Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop for PC – Get the last version of Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop App for Windows
Download last version of Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop on MAC PC
This Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop for Windows Reviews
Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop App Preview
Loopsie is the best app that lets you shoot stunning 3D PHOTOS and living photos in motion on the go.
No tripod or professional tools needed. Just a bit of creativity and your photos will come to life with a stunning cinematography effect!
With Loopsie you can create original video motions effects that you can not create with Enlight Pixaloop, Dazz Cam, or similar apps that uses images as source.
★ Stunning video effects in motion and stills
Our living effects make your videos unique and let your content stand out from the others. Welcome our new breathtaking video loops.
★ 3D Photo and 3D Dazz Cam
Loopsie has a powerful integrated 3D camera that let you shot your dazz in full HD resolution.
★ Integrated Video Camera
Loopsie has a powerful integrated video camera that let you shot your video in full HD resolution.
★ Easy video editor
The video editing is straight simple. Everyone can create beautiful contents.
★ Stabilization Algorithm
Loopsie removes shaking hands effects on your videos. From unwanted motion to stills! Thanks to the top notch stabilization algorithm you can leave your tripod at home!
★ Full HD videos
No blurred or low definitions videos. Loopsie fully supports Full HD.
★ User friendly UI
You don’t need to be a geek or a post production or videomaking expert.
Taking a Loopsie is as easy as taking a selfie!
★ Loop effects
Choose if you want your video to have bounce or a repeat loop.
★ Share it easy
Social ready video output resolutions.
★ Aspect Ratios
You can choose between all the most common aspect ratios.
1) How does it work?
To obtain this video effect a part of the video is kept still, while another part plays in loop.
2) How can I select the moving and the still part?
With #loopsie you just have to drag your finger over the video.
There are two brush mode (motion / stills) that you can select.
3) How can I shot a good video setup?
#loopsie usually works in every setup, but there are some good common videos scenarios that you can exploit to create some beautiful videos.
Some of these videos scenarios are: waterfalls, water flows, fires, seas, moving backgrounds.
4a) What are the differences between Enlight Pixaloop App and Loopsie App
While Pixaloop app creates living photos starting from still images, Loopsie starts from videos.
4b) What are the differences between Dazz Cam App and Loopsie App
While Dazz Cam app creates 3D photos starting from depth images, Loopsie creates 3D photos like Dazz Cam but it starts from videos.
5) Are you affiliated/connected to Flixel Photos Inc. AKA Flixel? Are you the maker of Cinemagraph (TM) / Cinemagraphs?
No, Loopsie is in no way affiliated or connected with Flixel Inc. (TM) .
Cinemagraph (TM) is a trademark owned by Flixel Inc.
6) What can I do to prevent weird video effects?
The video stabilization algorithm, the autofocus, the high quality encoding and the new camera2 api should automatically prevent glitches and weird video effects. However it’s important that you stay as still as possible while taking the video.
– Fixed a looooot of bugs.
– Fixed app stuck on loading.
Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Loopsie – 3D Photo Dazz Cam & Pixeloop installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.