LOL Ping Test for PC – Get the last version of LOL Ping Test 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LOL Ping Test App for Windows
Download last version of LOL Ping Test App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||LOL Ping Test|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LOL Ping Test on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LOL Ping Test on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LOL Ping Test into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LOL Ping Test “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LOL Ping Test.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LOL Ping Test app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LOL Ping Test on MAC PC
This LOL Ping Test is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LOL Ping Test App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LOL Ping Test?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LOL Ping Test for Windows Reviews
LOL Ping Test App Preview
Before you play that ranked game, check to ensure your internet connection won’t lag out and cost you valuable LP.
This app will test every important networking metric and give you one of the following:
GREEN LIGHT: You may play ranked games.
YELLOW LIGHT: Your connection is good enough for casual games, but hold off on ranked.
RED LIGHT: Even casual games will be frustrating to play on this connection.
You’ll not only get that information. You’ll also find out:
-Percentage of data loss
Here’s some ideas for places you’ll use this app:
-The coffee shop
-Your home network
-Your friend’s house, the guy who swears his connection is good.
SpeedTest.net and similar “speed tests” don’t test against actual League Of Legends servers. They also measure “bandwidth” (megabits per second), which isn’t valuable to gamers at all. Pro gamers understand that they’d rather have a 3Mb/s connection that’s stable and pings fast than a 50Mb/s connection that’s unstable, lags out, and pings slowly. Your bandwidth is no indication of your ping what-so-ever.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The longer you run the test, the more accurate your results! A 20 second test isn’t very reliable. Try to run the test for at least 1 minute.
LOL Ping Test is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LOL Ping Test installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.