Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary for PC – Get the last version of Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary App for Windows
Download last version of Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary on MAC PC
This Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary for Windows Reviews
Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary App Preview
Before leaving a comment or a note, please consult the FAQ here : https://lockito-app.com/troubleshooting
Lockito allows you to make your phone follow a fake itinerary, with total control over the speed, altitude and GPS signal accuracy. You can also simulate a static location.
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode –> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary, simulate, movement, moving, walking, bicycling, driving
Fix some bugs and crashes in edge-cases
Fix issues on simulation import
Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Lockito – Fake GPS itinerary installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.