Local Cloud Pro for PC – Get the last version of Local Cloud Pro 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Local Cloud Pro App for Windows
Download last version of Local Cloud Pro App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Local Cloud Pro|
|Update||August 4, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Local Cloud Pro on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Local Cloud Pro on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Local Cloud Pro into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Local Cloud Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Local Cloud Pro.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Local Cloud Pro app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Local Cloud Pro on MAC PC
This Local Cloud Pro is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Local Cloud Pro App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Local Cloud Pro?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Local Cloud Pro for Windows Reviews
Local Cloud Pro App Preview
Open files stored on your Mac or PC directly with your Android device.
Local Cloud combines the simplicity of the cloud with the protection and speed of your local network. And because it was built for businesses, it gives you the level of security and control you need. It works securely inside your firewall and uses modern encryption methods to transfer files.
Local Cloud integrates seamlessly into your home or office. No hardware required and a one-time set up that happens in seconds. Download(1) and install the free server on your Mac or PC. Don’t even need administrator rights to run it.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) Available on http://www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud-for-android/
We’ve completely redesigned Local Cloud to make it even more beautiful, fast, and easy to use. With a refreshing new look which adheres to Material Design guidelines.
If you’ve got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we’re all ears. Drop us a line through the page “Contact” at www.delitestudio.com.
Local Cloud Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Local Cloud Pro installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.