LK – Ableton & Midi Controller for PC – Get the last version of LK – Ableton & Midi Controller 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LK – Ableton & Midi Controller App for Windows
Download last version of LK – Ableton & Midi Controller App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||LK – Ableton & Midi Controller|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LK – Ableton & Midi Controller on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LK – Ableton & Midi Controller on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LK – Ableton & Midi Controller into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LK – Ableton & Midi Controller “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LK – Ableton & Midi Controller.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LK – Ableton & Midi Controller app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LK – Ableton & Midi Controller on MAC PC
This LK – Ableton & Midi Controller is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LK – Ableton & Midi Controller App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LK – Ableton & Midi Controller?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LK – Ableton & Midi Controller for Windows Reviews
LK – Ableton & Midi Controller App Preview
ATTENTION: LK is a controller application and it doesn’t produce sound. If you are looking for a playable app on your mobile, search for DRC instead.
LK is a sophisticated remote controller application for music software and hardware, featuring a tight integration with Ableton Live. Easy customisation with 4 independent modules, intuitive use, creative tools and ways to control or compose makes LK a powerful companion for any electronic musician.
See what’s inside:
– Control almost every aspect on Ableton Live, from composition to automation, clips, tracks, devices and much more with MATRIX.
– Get the MPC feel on your touchscreen with MIDI PADS, featuring an arpeggiator and chorder. This module works in two modes: Ableton Live and MIDI mode. When working in Ableton Live mode it automatically maps drum rack pads names to each pad on the app. You will never miss a pad again.
– Extensive control through 128 parameters with MIDI Controller. Just like MIDI PADS, this module works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode. Forget the old school MIDI mapping. In Ableton Live mode, with the learn function you just need to choose assign and change the parameter… ready to rock!
– Three dimensional parameter tweaking with X/Y PAD. Just like MIDI PADS and MIDI CONTROLLER this module also works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode making it to assign parameters on the fly with the learn function.
– Play chords like you have nevel played before with the CHORDER module. Just like the other modules, it works in Live or MIDI mode. Use the chorder generator to build your chords and lay them out according to your needs.
– Keyboard module serves as a Live or MIDI enhanced keyboard controller with 3-axis expression capabilities. It is fully customisable to scale and keyboard range. It also allows the possibility of mapping any Live or MIDI CC parameters to be controlled by the position you play in each of the keys of the keyboard thus providing additional expression to the performance of each note.
The ability to connect USB MIDI interfaces allows you to interact with external gear at the same time you control Ableton Live since you can switch modes on the fly at any time.
To connect LK to your host computer you will need to download and install a software utility called UBRIDGE on your computer. It is available for Windows and OSX.
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.imaginando.pt/products/lk
– Add clip mute option
– (Live Mode) Add Track Monitor and add color to crossfade buttons
– Track width and clip height are now project properties instead of global
– It is now possible to “draw” note’s velocities and probabilities
– Fix undo when overwriting a clip with copy/paste
– Fix Keyboard Module velocity with non chromatic scales
– Fix (i) button state when opening/closing composer
– Fix Keyboard Module keys’s octave
– General bug fixes and improvements
LK – Ableton & Midi Controller is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LK – Ableton & Midi Controller installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.