Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 for PC – Get the last version of Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 App for Windows
Download last version of Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Litchi for DJI Phantom 2|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Litchi for DJI Phantom 2.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 on MAC PC
This Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Litchi for DJI Phantom 2?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 for Windows Reviews
Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 App Preview
Unlock the full potential of your DJI Phantom 2 Vision/Vision+ with Litchi, the #1 app for DJI aircrafts.
Compatible with Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vision +
Get Litchi for Phantom 3/Inspire 1 at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aryuthere.visionplus
Includes Panorama, Orbit, Follow me, Ground Station/Waypoints, Virtual Reality mode, Focus, Flight Logs and more!
Learn more about Litchi’s features at https://www.flylitchi.com/help
• Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
• Advanced Ground Station (Waypoint) editor with unlimited distance
• Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Gear VR (may require mod), etc
• Move the gimbal with your head in VR mode
• Follow me with advanced settings
• Follow touch mode, place a marker anywhere on the map, drag it around and the aircraft will follow it
• Orbit mode
• Ability to save and load Waypoint missions and Orbit flights
• Advanced camera settings and shooting modes
• Auto record
• Ability to take pictures while recording
• Dynamic homepoint
When starting the app for the first time, you need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Litchi is available in the following languages: English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese
Flight logs are stored in the mobile device’s internal storage, in the “LitchiApp/flightlogs” folder
Waypoint missions are stored in the mobile device’s internal storage, in the “LitchiApp/missions” folder
– the app now uses new database servers for missions saved to the cloud, be sure to update the app to continue using Mission Hub’s features
Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.