LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator for PC – Get the last version of LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator App for Windows
Download last version of LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator on MAC PC
This LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator for Windows Reviews
LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator App Preview
LiqCalc is the perfect App for every vaper! No matter how your liquid/E-juice is calculated, using the user-friendly interface will make the calculation fast & easy!
Liquid calculator is suitable for beginners & experienced vaper! With this extensive collection of tools you will be able to solve all the problems of a typical vaper day.
Base + Flavor (+additional Flavors): Mix base with flavors. How much base & flavor do I need for a desired amount of finished liquid.
Base + Flavor (Advanced): Dilute nicotine base and mix with flavors. Dilute high nicotine base in desired VG/PG/H2O content and mix with flavors. Can also be used for bunker base.
Base + Base + Flavor: Mix several bases and flavors. Calculate the required amount of each component to get the desired nicotine strength & flavor percentage.
Base mixer: Mix bases. Mix different bases into one base.
Nicotine Shots: Various calculators for calculating a mix with nicotine shots.
Amount liquid from Flavor: Calculate how much liquid can be mixed based on a given amount of flavor and mixing ratio.
Flavor reduce/increase: Change the aroma content. Increase or decrease the proportion of the aroma.
Shake & Vape: Mix flavor concentrate with nicotine shots to achieve a desired nicotine strength.
Performance Calculator: Calculation of voltage, current, resistance & power.
Battery Calculator: Calculate your battery running time or how often you can pull with your settings on the e-cigarette.
Savings Calculator: Calculate your savings compared to tobacco consumption.
– All information at a glance: Total amount, PG/VG/H2O-ratio, base and flavor/s in milliliters and grams
– Save all your calculations
– Automatic backup in your account
– Notification function for the steep period
– Take a recipe into the respective liquid calculator and refine / change it
– Make notes and rate your recipes
– Share your recipes with friends
– Save your inserted coils
– Keep track – when was the coil used, maker, model, resistance, notes
– Notification function for coil change
We take privacy seriously!
LiqCalc requires minimal permissions on your device. We do our best to comply with the new data protection laws (GDPR). You have full control over your data. We stay transparent so you can always see what’s being stored about you.
– Update of the libraries used
– Bug fixes
LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LiqCalc – Liquid Calculator installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.