Link: Connect Your Boat for PC – Get the last version of Link: Connect Your Boat 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Link: Connect Your Boat App for Windows
Download last version of Link: Connect Your Boat App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Link: Connect Your Boat|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Link: Connect Your Boat on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Link: Connect Your Boat on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Link: Connect Your Boat into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Link: Connect Your Boat “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Link: Connect Your Boat.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Link: Connect Your Boat app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Link: Connect Your Boat on MAC PC
This Link: Connect Your Boat is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Link: Connect Your Boat App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Link: Connect Your Boat?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Link: Connect Your Boat for Windows Reviews
Link: Connect Your Boat App Preview
The Link app gives you remote control of Wi-Fi enabled Simrad, Lowrance, or B&G multifunction displays from your smartphone or tablet. Link lets you select any Wi-Fi enabled display on board, duplicates the screen in real-time on your mobile device, and puts control of most display functions at your fingertips.
Work with charts, sonar, and radar, control your on-board entertainment system, view data from connected engines and instruments, and much more. With Link, you’re constantly connected to your boat’s key systems from anywhere on board – making it easier to plan trips, fish, sail, handle maintenance, and otherwise make the best of your time on the water.
Link also gives you the ability to wirelessly back up and restore waypoints, routes, tracks, and display settings directly to your mobile device. This makes it easier than ever to protect your valuable boating data against loss or theft, and to keep your backups up-to-date with zero hassle.
The Link app is compatible with Simrad NSS evo3, NSS evo2, NSO evo2, and GO series displays; Lowrance HDS Carbon, HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch, and Elite Ti fishfinder/chartplotters; and B&G Zeus³, Zeus², and Vulcan sailing chartplotters. Displays without built-in Wi-Fi require an additional WiFi-1 module. To enable the Link app, a free software update may be required for your display.
Link is designed to work with Android devices running Android 4.4 or above.
Should you experience issues with the Link app, we would recommend that you download the Simrad, Lowrance, or B&G apps which benefit from the latest upgrades.
Added support for the NSO evo3S MPU and Zeus3S GH MPU devices.
Also improved auto discovery of devices on your vessel’s network.
Link: Connect Your Boat is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Link: Connect Your Boat installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.