Life is Strange for PC – Get the last version of Life is Strange 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Life is Strange App for Windows
Download last version of Life is Strange App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Life is Strange|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Life is Strange on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Life is Strange on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Life is Strange into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Life is Strange “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Life is Strange.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Life is Strange app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Life is Strange on MAC PC
This Life is Strange is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Life is Strange App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Life is Strange?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Life is Strange for Windows Reviews
Life is Strange App Preview
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
– A beautifully written modern adventure game;
– Rewind time to change the course of events;
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
– Striking, hand-painted visuals;
– Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
**Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM**
Examples of devices for a recommended play experience. Lower-end devices may have technical issues, leading to a less than preferable experience, or not support the game at all.
– Samsung Galaxy S7 and up, Note 5 and up
– Google Pixel and Pixel XL and up
– Sony Xperia XZ and up
– HTC 10
– LG V20, G6 and up
– OnePlus 3 & 3T
– Huawei P10 and up
** Reviews and Accolades **
“Most Innovative” – Best of Google Play (2018)
Life is Strange, People’s Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
5/5 “A must-have.” – The Examiner
5/5 “Something truly special.” – International Business Times
“One of the best games I’ve played in years.” – Forbes
10/10 “An impressive coming of age story.” – Darkzero
8/10 “Rare and precious.” – Edge
8.5/10 “OUTSTANDING.” – GameInformer
90% “Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work.” – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 “life is strange has me hooked” – HardcoreGamer
8/10 “.…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream.” – Metro
Version 1.9 includes the OS improvements and fixes games bugs. Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at “support.eu.square-enix.com”
Life is Strange is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Life is Strange installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.