LibreLinkUp for PC – Get the last version of LibreLinkUp 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LibreLinkUp App for Windows
Download last version of LibreLinkUp App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LibreLinkUp on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LibreLinkUp on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LibreLinkUp into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LibreLinkUp “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LibreLinkUp.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LibreLinkUp app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LibreLinkUp on MAC PC
This LibreLinkUp is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LibreLinkUp App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LibreLinkUp?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LibreLinkUp for Windows Reviews
LibreLinkUp App Preview
Manage diabetes together with the LibreLinkUp app – a tool for monitoring someone’s glucose from afar . Now with interactive glucose graphs and glucose alarms [3, 4].
LibreLinkUp allows you to monitor and support people who are using a FreeStyle Libre sensor and compatible FreeStyle Libre app. You can link up by asking them to invite you in their app.
Whether you’re a family member, friend or co-worker, the LibreLinkUp app helps you monitor and support people in your life so they can better manage their diabetes. You can use the LibreLinkUp app to view their glucose with a quick glance of your phone if they’re using a FreeStyle Libre sensor and app.
GLUCOSE HISTORY AND INSIGHTS: Touch the glucose graph to see recent history, or review a logbook of glucose scans  and alarms [3, 4] – so you can better understand glucose patterns
GLUCOSE ALARMS: Receive alerts when glucose is high or low, so you can help them take action [3, 4]
SENSOR ALERTS Get notified when a new sensor is started, and when a sensor and app lose connectivity [3, 4]
DARK MODE: View glucose data in lower-light conditions, whether it’s in a cinema or the middle of the night
In order to protect your privacy and personal information, this app store should not be used as your first point of contact to resolve technical or customer services issues. Instead, please visit us at www.librelinkup.com/support to view support information, and select ‘Contact Support’ to directly submit your comment to our support team if you are unable to find an answer to your concern.
 Both your LibreLinkUp app and the Freestyle Libre user’s app must be connected to the Internet in order share glucose information.
 Requires use of FreeStyle Libre sensors
 Requires use of FreeStyle Libre 2 or FreeStyle Libre 3 sensors.
 Certain features or capabilities may not be available in all countries.
Improvements and bug fixes
LibreLinkUp is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LibreLinkUp installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.