LectureNotes for PC – Get the last version of LectureNotes 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LectureNotes App for Windows
Download last version of LectureNotes App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LectureNotes on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LectureNotes on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LectureNotes into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LectureNotes “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LectureNotes.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LectureNotes app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LectureNotes on MAC PC
This LectureNotes is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LectureNotes App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LectureNotes?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LectureNotes for Windows Reviews
LectureNotes App Preview
LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later. The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email. If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image import and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
See the help page https://www.acadoid.com/apps/ln/help/ for more details.
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
* several minor improvements
* quick index added
* distortion of cut, copied, and imported material added
* grid cut, copy, and paste added
* optional icons instead of text for some menu items
* pencil toolbox improved
* input zone improved
* notebooks and folders made accessible via link
* more time stamp variants added
* quick overview added
* optional input prediction added
* settings made searchable
LectureNotes is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LectureNotes installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.