Learn Python for PC – Get the last version of Learn Python 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Learn Python App for Windows
Download last version of Learn Python App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Learn Python|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Learn Python on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Learn Python on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Learn Python into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Learn Python “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Learn Python.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Learn Python app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Learn Python on MAC PC
This Learn Python is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Learn Python App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Learn Python?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Learn Python for Windows Reviews
Learn Python App Preview
We’re moving to our new free All-in-One app! Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn
Learn Python in a greatly improved learning environment with more lessons, real practice opportunity, and community support.
Learn Python in the most social and fun way, with SoloLearn!
Learn Python, one of today’s most in-demand programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE! Compete and collaborate with your fellow SoloLearners, while surfing through short lessons and fun quizzes. Practice writing Python code within the app, collect points, and show off your skills.
When you complete the course, you’ll win a Certificate of Completion as a trophy!
The Sololearn Learn Python Course covers the following topics:
• Python Basics
• Data Types
• Control Structures
• Functions and Modules
• Working with Files
• Functional Programming
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Regular Expressions
• …and even more!
So don’t wait; dive right in! Start coding with Python!
* Bug fixes and improvements.
* Check out our new free app with lots of new content: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn
Learn Python is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Learn Python installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.