LCI OneControl® for PC – Get the last version of LCI OneControl® 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LCI OneControl® App for Windows
Download last version of LCI OneControl® App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||LCI OneControl®|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LCI OneControl® on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LCI OneControl® on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LCI OneControl® into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LCI OneControl® “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LCI OneControl®.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LCI OneControl® app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LCI OneControl® on MAC PC
This LCI OneControl® is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LCI OneControl® App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LCI OneControl®?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LCI OneControl® for Windows Reviews
LCI OneControl® App Preview
OneControl® makes it easy to remotely control and monitor your RV’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®-enabled devices from Lippert™. Use the OneControl app on your phone or tablet to operate leveling systems, lights, slide-outs, awnings and more when in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth range of your RV. You can also check water tank levels, battery status and temperature. OneControl makes it easy to add accessories too, like a Tire Linc® tire pressure monitoring system, or connect to your RV’s Insight™ camera.
OneControl supports Lippert’s ConnectAnywhere™ cellular upgrade kit and data plans. When you upgrade your RV with a ConnectAnywhere system, you can use OneControl to remotely control and monitor your RV from anywhere in the world.
One Control remotely controls and monitors:
• RV auto-leveling systems
• Power jacks and stabilizers
• Interior and exterior lights
• RV slide-out rooms
• Power awnings
• TV and bed lifts
• HVAC thermostat
• Gas and electric water heaters
• Water and fuel tanks
• Backup camera systems
• Water pumps
• Kitchen and bathroom vents and vent covers
• Automatic door locks
• TV, radio and DVD systems
• Automatic fireplace control
Check your RV owner’s manual or ask your manufacturer if your RV is compatible with OneControl or ConnectAnywhere — or is equipped with an Insight camera or Tire Linc dock.
LCI OneControl® is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LCI OneControl® installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.