LAZY IPTV for PC – Get the last version of LAZY IPTV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get LAZY IPTV App for Windows
Download last version of LAZY IPTV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||LAZY IPTV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install LAZY IPTV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install LAZY IPTV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running LAZY IPTV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LAZY IPTV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the LAZY IPTV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LAZY IPTV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install LAZY IPTV on MAC PC
This LAZY IPTV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the LAZY IPTV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) LAZY IPTV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
LAZY IPTV for Windows Reviews
LAZY IPTV App Preview
This application allows you to view TV technology-based IPTV. This application does not contain a built-in playlists, and is only a client, allowing convenient and comfortable to watch TV online. Please use playlists in the format m3u or xspf.
– m3u-playlist support (in open-view or v zip/gz), feature to add playlists from device file-system, from internet or clipboard;
– can play http and udp streams, and links from vk-video/youtube;
– internet radio playback via the built-in audio-player;
– support several udp-proxys, that can be switched directly with working playlist;
– support auto-update playlist, and using a cached version if not available;
– customizable main-screen in title-style view, playlists and most watched channels can be placed there, and a base functions of application with titles sorting;
– favourites, with support nested folders, grouping same channels in different playlists;
– not specified can be linked with template for receiving information from tv-guide;
– export playlists and favourites in many file formats;
– backup/restore application settings (playlists, favourites, history, settings);
– reminder for broadcats from tv-guide;
– hystory of watched channels;
– support several EPG (in xmltv-format, in open-view or archived zip/gz), that can be switched between EPG when working with playlist;
– The ability to download EPG from the device;
– Presets of EPG Sources. Are currently available EPG sources: 3 exUssr, 2 Italy, 1 UK (World), 1 Espany, 1 Germany;
– customizable playlists views: list (maximum functionality), icons or titles, for each playlist;
– customizable channel search in all playlists;
– customizable case-insensitive search of TV-shows in the EPG;
– different color-themes;
– parental control;
– fixed the error of empty playlists on some devices (if the error remains to be installed in the internal memory and only then transferred to the external one);
– adaptation to android 9;
– Corrected base of channels and logo;
– fix parsing EPG with several channel names;
LAZY IPTV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
LAZY IPTV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.