Laisiangthou for PC – Get the last version of Laisiangthou 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Laisiangthou App for Windows
Download last version of Laisiangthou App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Laisiangthou on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Laisiangthou on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Laisiangthou into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Laisiangthou “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Laisiangthou.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Laisiangthou app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Laisiangthou on MAC PC
This Laisiangthou is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Laisiangthou App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Laisiangthou?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Laisiangthou for Windows Reviews
Laisiangthou App Preview
Laisiangthou literally means ‘The Holy Bible’ in Paite dialect. The Paite belongs to the Zomi tribe who inhabits parts of the Northeast India, Myanmar and Bangladesh. This Laisiangthou or Holy Bible Android mobile version is developed by the ZOGAMonline Apps Team and intended for all the Zomi as well as the non Zomi who are able to read and understand the Paite language around the world.
1. Fastscrolling – easily browse through the Bible books by scrolling up and down. To do this, on the Home Page when scrolling up and down, touch the Scroll Thumb Icon on the vertical scroll icon bar on the left side, drag the icon up and down for a very fast scroll.
2. Dynamic Word Search – Search for a particular word in the Laisiangthou by selecting one of the drop-down selection options. Search results will be highlighted in red colour. Clicking on the search results will bring you to the relevant Chapter of Book. To bring up the search, click on the Search Icon.
3. Context Menu – Long clicking any part of the text will bring up the context menu where three options will be provided, either to Copy or Share to Add to Bookmark (chiamtehna).
5. Back Button – Clicking on the App Icon on the top-left corner will always bring you back to the Home Page.
6. Exit Button – When in the Home Page, clicking the Back Button on your phone will bring up the prompt dialogue, either to Exit or to Cancel.
7. Font Size – Clicking on the Setting/Gear icon will bring up the option to change the Font Size minimum 14pts to maximum 26pts.
1. Fixed crashes on some phones due to a missing font.
2. Minor upgrades.
Laisiangthou is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Laisiangthou installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.