KViewQR for PC – Get the last version of KViewQR 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get KViewQR App for Windows
Download last version of KViewQR App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install KViewQR on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install KViewQR on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running KViewQR into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” KViewQR “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the KViewQR.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play KViewQR app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install KViewQR on MAC PC
This KViewQR is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the KViewQR App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) KViewQR?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
KViewQR for Windows Reviews
KViewQR App Preview
==Supported KGUARD Security Surveillance Devices ==
KViewQR application is compatible with the following KGUARD Security Surveillance systems:
Aurora Series (Any model number that starts with AR)
EasyLink Series (EL421, EL821, EL1621)
EasyLink Pro Series (EL422, EL822, EL1622)
Mars Series (Any model number that starts with MR)
Mars Home Series (Any model number that starts with MH)
QRT Series (Any model number that starts with QRT)
== About KViewQR ==
KViewQR allows you to view KGUARD Security surveillance systems and cameras from anywhere in the world using your Smartphones or Tablets utilizing 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
KViewQR offers the following features:
Scan QR Code and connect to KGUARD security surveillance devices for live view.
Search for devices existing on LAN.
Live view over internet on mobile.
View multiple channels in split windows (1/4 channels).
Play back recorded videos from DVR via 3G/4G or WIFI networks.
Control PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras, including network cameras.
View cameras in both portrait or landscape mode.
WARNING: This application uses data stream that will connect to your DVR surveillance system. When using the 3G/4G network, the live video feed from your DVR will be considered “downloads” from your phone service provider and it will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed your data plan limit, this may result in additional usage charges. It is recommended to contact your phone service provider to know the limits of your data plan before using this video streaming application.
If you have -20012 problem
Please refer the following step.
1. update android KViewQR to v126.96.36.199
2. In the DVR’s “MAIN MENU”, Find the “Remote Stream” in “Network”.
3. Press “Default”, then “Apply”.
4. Now it should works.
If you have no idea to enable “Remote Stream” or other problems about using our products
Please contact us: [email protected]
KViewQR is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
KViewQR installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.