Kore, Official Remote for Kodi for PC – Get the last version of Kore, Official Remote for Kodi 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Kore, Official Remote for Kodi App for Windows
Download last version of Kore, Official Remote for Kodi App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Kore, Official Remote for Kodi|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Kore, Official Remote for Kodi on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Kore, Official Remote for Kodi on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Kore, Official Remote for Kodi into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Kore, Official Remote for Kodi “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Kore, Official Remote for Kodi.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Kore, Official Remote for Kodi app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Kore, Official Remote for Kodi on MAC PC
This Kore, Official Remote for Kodi is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Kore, Official Remote for Kodi App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Kore, Official Remote for Kodi?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi for Windows Reviews
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi App Preview
Kore™ aims to be a simple, easy to use and beautiful remote that lets you control your Kodi® / XBMC™ media center from your Android™ device.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– Including several colour themes;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Change, sync or download subtitles;
– Switch to the desired audio streams;
– All the usual playback and volume controls at your disposal;
– Toggle back and forth between windows or full screen playback in Kodi
– Add, check and manage the current playlist;
– View what is in your media library with details about your movies, TV shows, music and add-ons;
– Direct link to relevant IMDb website for extensive information;
– Library maintenance like clean and update;
– Wake-on-LAN and other power control actions that the selected device supports;
– Send YouTube videos to your currently selected media center;
– Send text to the instead of using the keyboard in Kodi;
– Switch to live TV channels and trigger recording on your PVR/DVR setup;
Currently not added yet
– Browsing smartplaylists
These features will be added in future versions
– Kodi 14.x “Helix” and higher;
– XBMC 12.x “Frodo” and 13.x Gotham;
Current supported interface languages
– Portuguese (Brazil)
License and development
Kodi® and Kore™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
Kore™ is fully Open-Source and released under the Apache License 2.0
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting https://github.com/xbmc/Kore for code contributions.
Storage: is needed for possible downloading of content from Kodi
Telephone: is needed to be able to pause Kodi when an incoming call is detected.
Kore does not collect or share information to the outside.
Need help or have any problems?
Please visit our forum at http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=129
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– Add support for SendToKodi
– Add support for sharing from Twitch
– Allow to disable direct share on a per host basis
– Bug fixes, specifically issues with thumbnails on Kodi Matrix and errors that prevented downloading files from Kodi
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Kore, Official Remote for Kodi installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.