Knots 3D for PC – Get the last version of Knots 3D 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Knots 3D App for Windows
Download last version of Knots 3D App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Knots 3D|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Knots 3D on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Knots 3D on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Knots 3D into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Knots 3D “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Knots 3D.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Knots 3D app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Knots 3D on MAC PC
This Knots 3D is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Knots 3D App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Knots 3D?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Knots 3D for Windows Reviews
Knots 3D App Preview
Used by arborists, fishermen, firefighters, climbers, military and boy and girl scouts the world over, Knots 3D will quickly teach you how to tie even the most difficult knot!
• Google Play Editors’ Choice designation
• Winner of Google Play Best of 2017, Hidden Gem category.
• Included in Scouting Magazine’s “Best Scouting Apps of 2016”
With more than 150 knots, Knots 3D will be your go-to reference! Grab some rope and have fun!
NO INTERNET OR OTHER PERMISSIONS REQUIRED! Completely self contained.
Product Features and Functions:
• 152 unique knots with new ones added frequently.
• Browse by category or search by name, common synonym or ABOK #.
• Landscape and portrait modes and full screen (zoom in to see greater detail).
• Watch knots tie themselves and pause or adjust the speed of the animation at any time .
• Rotate knots in 360 degree, 3D views to study them from any angle.
• Interact with the knot on screen by “scrubbing” your finger over the knot to advance or rewind the animation.
• Dark mode / Light Mode
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases. No subscriptions. Ever!
7 Day Refund Policy
Try Knots 3D risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase to our support email address.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!
The entire list of knots can be found here:
– Fixed issue where the knot animation on some devices ran very fast when the Accessibility -> Remove animations setting was turned on.
– Minor updates and fixes to histories, synonyms and translations
– 7 new knots (152 total): Portuguese Bowline, Spanish Bowline, Becket Hitch, Becket Hitch (slipped), Pitzen Knot, Double Dragon Loop, Figure Nine Loop
– Added Czech translation
– Minor fixes/updates to descriptions, histories, synonyms and translations
Knots 3D is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Knots 3D installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.