King’s Raid for PC – Get the last version of King’s Raid 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get King’s Raid App for Windows
Download last version of King’s Raid App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||King’s Raid|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install King’s Raid on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install King’s Raid on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running King’s Raid into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” King’s Raid “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the King’s Raid.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play King’s Raid app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install King’s Raid on MAC PC
This King’s Raid is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the King’s Raid App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) King’s Raid?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
King’s Raid for Windows Reviews
King’s Raid App Preview
Ranked Top 10 RPG in 69 Countries
Recruit epic characters to create your own raid gang!
Assemble your friends and millions of raiders worldwide to start your destiny
◆No Random Chance Hero Selection
No more Gacha! Simply select to recruit your favs
High quality 3D characters with dazzling visuals
Customize your Heroes with various costumes and parts!
◆Raid your enemies for bunches of Loot
Become a true raider by defeating world bosses and dragons
Your glory will be compensated with bunches of loot
Dispatch Heroes to keep farming LIVE during Off-line
◆Real-Time PVP with pick and ban
Brace yourselves and claim the throne in the world arena
Raiders! Become a champion! Veni, Vidi, Vici
◆Dive into Fantasy
Every Hero has a story and so do you
Hero stories await you in the World Tree
◆Team up and wage Guild War!
Join or create your guild to assist each other
Team up to defeat enemies and seize glory!
Free-to-play and offers in-game purchases.
▶Essential Access Authority
– You need enough storage for ‘Program installation & data saving in your mobile’.
▷ Mobile Status & ID Read
– Necessary for ‘User account creation & confirmation’.
▶ Access Authority Cancellation
– OS 6.0 or higher: Settings > App Management > Select App > Authority > Cancel Access Authority
– Lower than OS 6.0: Access Authority cannot be canceled manually. It can be canceled by deleting the app.
[6th August Update]
1. New NPC Hero (Hanus)
2. Balance Update for Certain Heroes
3. New Summer Event
4. 8 New Summer Costumes
King’s Raid is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
King’s Raid installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.