KineMaster – Video Editor for PC – Get the last version of KineMaster – Video Editor 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get KineMaster – Video Editor App for Windows
Download last version of KineMaster – Video Editor App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||KineMaster – Video Editor|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install KineMaster – Video Editor on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install KineMaster – Video Editor on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running KineMaster – Video Editor into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” KineMaster – Video Editor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the KineMaster – Video Editor.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play KineMaster – Video Editor app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install KineMaster – Video Editor on MAC PC
This KineMaster – Video Editor is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the KineMaster – Video Editor App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) KineMaster – Video Editor?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
KineMaster – Video Editor for Windows Reviews
KineMaster – Video Editor App Preview
KineMaster is a full-featured video editor for Android. KineMaster has powerful tools that are easy to use, like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so much more! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos!
• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• Auto volume, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Multiple aspect ratios supported
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is free to use, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools are not available. With the purchase of a monthly or annual subscription to KineMaster Premium, the watermark is removed, all the editing tools are unlocked, and all items in the KineMaster Asset Store may be downloaded. You can subscribe to KineMaster Premium from within the app. Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
* Lollipop (Android 5.0) Reliability Improvements
> Errors occurring under Lollipop have been addressed, improving stability and performance.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
KineMaster – Video Editor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
KineMaster – Video Editor installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.