Khmer Smart Keyboard for PC – Get the last version of Khmer Smart Keyboard 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Khmer Smart Keyboard App for Windows
Download last version of Khmer Smart Keyboard App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Khmer Smart Keyboard|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Khmer Smart Keyboard on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Khmer Smart Keyboard on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Khmer Smart Keyboard into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Khmer Smart Keyboard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Khmer Smart Keyboard.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Khmer Smart Keyboard app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Khmer Smart Keyboard on MAC PC
This Khmer Smart Keyboard is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Khmer Smart Keyboard App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Khmer Smart Keyboard?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Khmer Smart Keyboard for Windows Reviews
Khmer Smart Keyboard App Preview
Smart Keyboard was originally developed by AlienDev, an IT company. Smart Keyboard has been well recognized as the most user friend keyboard app by smartphone users with more than 1 million downloads. Smart Keyboard received 1st Runner Up of Cambodia ICT Award 2015 and Best Performance in Start-up Company, Cambodia ICT Award 2015. Due to some technical issues, this keyboard has gone offline for a while. In 2017, INSTICT and AlienDev has collaborated with each other to bring this app back to the Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore. We believe the collaboration shall bring many more innovative functionalities to smart keyboard and its users.
-Fast typing with flick gesture
-Delete by swiping left
-Change mode by swiping right
-Swipe Spacebar left/right to switch between English/Khmer
-Super easy switching between 4 and 5 rows by swiping two fingers up or down
-Comes with themes and emoji
Thank you for using Khmer Smart Keyboard.
Khmer Smart Keyboard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Khmer Smart Keyboard installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.