K-9 Mail for PC – Get the last version of K-9 Mail 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get K-9 Mail App for Windows
Download last version of K-9 Mail App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||K-9 Mail|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install K-9 Mail on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install K-9 Mail on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running K-9 Mail into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” K-9 Mail “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the K-9 Mail.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play K-9 Mail app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install K-9 Mail on MAC PC
This K-9 Mail is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the K-9 Mail App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) K-9 Mail?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
K-9 Mail for Windows Reviews
K-9 Mail App Preview
K-9 Mail is an open source email client that works with basically every email provider.
* supports multiple accounts
* Unified Inbox
* privacy-friendly (no tracking whatsoever, only connects to your email provider)
* automatic background synchronization or push notifications
* local and server-side search
* OpenPGP email encryption (PGP/MIME)
Install the app “OpenKeychain: Easy PGP” to encrypt/decrypt your emails using OpenPGP.
If you’re having trouble with K-9 Mail, ask for help in our support forum at https://forum.k9mail.app
Want to help?
K-9 Mail is a community developed project. If you’re interested in helping to improve the app, please join us! You can find our bug tracker, source code, and wiki at https://github.com/k9mail/k-9
We’re always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, translators, bug triagers and friends.
– Fixed a bug where Push didn’t work with some servers
– Don’t connect to the incoming or outgoing server when passwords haven’t been provided after import
– Added missing scrollbars in screens showing the folder list
– Tapping the app icon should now always bring the app to the foreground instead of adding another message list screen
– Changed the ‘save attachment’ icon (apparently floppy disks are no longer a thing)
– Updated translations
K-9 Mail is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
K-9 Mail installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.