Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) for PC – Get the last version of Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) App for Windows
Download last version of Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) on MAC PC
This Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) for Windows Reviews
Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) App Preview
Connect to any computer. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your phone or tablet. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. A streamlined user interface gives you the best possible remote desktop experience on any of your mobile or tablet devices.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://jumpdesktop.com/go on your PC or Mac and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client with built-in support for encryption. It lets you connect to your computer using an IP address or hostname, if you already have RDP or VNC configured on it.
Unleash the full power of your phone or tablet while connected to your computer. Multitouch ready – pinch-to-zoom and two finger scrolling make controlling your computer easy and productive. Jump’s multi-threaded rendering engine has been fine tuned for Android. Jump’s VNC and RDP engine is one of the fastest you’ll find on Android.
If you need help, visit http://support.jumpdesktop.com or email us at: [email protected]
✓ Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
✓ Multi-touch ready: Pinch-zoom, two finger scrolling, mouse dragging all supported. Even three finger taps are supported to quickly show and hide the keyboard.
✓ Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Use your Google account to setup and manage computers automatically (optional)
✓ SSH Tunnel support (new!)
✓ The best external keyboard and mouse support on Android: Supports all external keyboard keys and shortcuts. Right mouse clicks supported too with external mice – all natural, PC like!
✓ Universal application: Works on tablets and phones – buy it only once and use it on all your Android devices
✓ Full support for multitasking: Switch to other apps without disconnecting
✓ Supports large custom screen resolution
✓ Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
✓ Touch redirection support for Windows 8 and Server 2012
✓ Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, SBS Server
✓ Secure: 40/56/128bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication support
✓ Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
✓ Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
✓ Console sessions
✓ Audio streaming
✓ RD Gateway support
✓ Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
✓ Secure: Supports SSL encryption when used with Jump’s automatic setup instructions: http://jumpdesktop.com/go
✓ 8, 16-bit color
✓ OS X Screen Sharing support
✓ Multiple monitor support
✓ Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
* Fluid: Fixed domainusername logins
* RDP: CredSSP updates
Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.