JuiceSSH – SSH Client for PC – Get the last version of JuiceSSH – SSH Client 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get JuiceSSH – SSH Client App for Windows
Download last version of JuiceSSH – SSH Client App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||JuiceSSH – SSH Client|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install JuiceSSH – SSH Client on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install JuiceSSH – SSH Client on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running JuiceSSH – SSH Client into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” JuiceSSH – SSH Client “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the JuiceSSH – SSH Client.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play JuiceSSH – SSH Client app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install JuiceSSH – SSH Client on MAC PC
This JuiceSSH – SSH Client is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the JuiceSSH – SSH Client App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) JuiceSSH – SSH Client?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
JuiceSSH – SSH Client for Windows Reviews
JuiceSSH – SSH Client App Preview
The all in one terminal client for Android including SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.
– Full color terminal / ssh client
– Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
– Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
– External keyboard support
– Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
– Community and third party plugins
– Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
– Telnet support
– Local Android terminal support
– Dark, Light, 80’s hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
– Click URLs to open in a browser
– Copy & Paste within sessions
– Save / Share SSH transcripts
– UTF-8 character support
– Easily organize your connections by group
– Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
– Seamlessly connect ‘via’ other SSH connections with one click
– Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
– IPv6 support
– Password & OpenSSH private key support (ed25519, ECDSA, RSA and DSA)
– SSH key generator (optional passphrase encryption supported)
– Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password – just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
– zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
– Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
– Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronize connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
– Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
– Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
– A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group
– Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
– Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
– Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
• Fix issue with Xiaomi devices where the terminal background color was overridden by MIUI 12.
• Added option to change the terminal font.
• Available fonts: Cascadia Code, Sauce Code Pro, Roboto Mono, JetBrains Mono, Fira Code, Open Dyslexic, Inconsolata and Droid Sans Mono.
• Don’t see your favourite font there? Drop us a mail at [email protected]; fonts will be prioritized based on the number of requests.
JuiceSSH – SSH Client is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
JuiceSSH – SSH Client installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.