JSON viewer for PC – Get the last version of JSON viewer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get JSON viewer App for Windows
Download last version of JSON viewer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||JSON viewer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install JSON viewer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install JSON viewer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running JSON viewer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” JSON viewer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the JSON viewer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play JSON viewer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install JSON viewer on MAC PC
This JSON viewer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the JSON viewer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) JSON viewer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
JSON viewer for Windows Reviews
JSON viewer App Preview
Select your JSON file from the file system or let the viewer scan your files! The app provides you with a clean and fast way for browsing your JSON files.
JSON viewer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
JSON viewer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.