iSmart Pro for PC – Get the last version of iSmart Pro 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get iSmart Pro App for Windows
Download last version of iSmart Pro App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||iSmart Pro|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install iSmart Pro on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install iSmart Pro on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running iSmart Pro into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” iSmart Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the iSmart Pro.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play iSmart Pro app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install iSmart Pro on MAC PC
This iSmart Pro is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the iSmart Pro App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) iSmart Pro?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
iSmart Pro for Windows Reviews
iSmart Pro App Preview
The application enable users to connect their MELIFE i3 Plus action camera with smartphone via wifi, so they can preview photos, playback videos which captured by high-end 4K camera.
Users can download these footage, or shooting the exciting moment, share with their friends and families.It’s a new way people can take different view videos with their own sight;The various resolution and frames rate meet all your requirments in different activities, such as diving, cycle racing, gathering or concert.
iSmart Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
iSmart Pro installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.