iSmart DV for PC – Get the last version of iSmart DV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get iSmart DV App for Windows
Download last version of iSmart DV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||iSmart DV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install iSmart DV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install iSmart DV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running iSmart DV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” iSmart DV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the iSmart DV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play iSmart DV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install iSmart DV on MAC PC
This iSmart DV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the iSmart DV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) iSmart DV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
iSmart DV for Windows Reviews
iSmart DV App Preview
(Important : ONLY for the camera which has iCatch Technology Chip’s inside!)
All new design version, it will more speed, more compatible.
The app is a remote controller for iCatch Tech. SPCA6330/SPCA6350/V50 chip’s camera.
You can connect the Camera or Action Cam by Android Smart Phone or Pad with iSmart DV 2016 App, after established the connection, you can live view the camera video stream, trigger start movie record, take a picture, view the thumbnail, and download the video or picture.
1. Open camera WiFi
2. Some android phone need to switch to aeroplane mode/ airplane mode. (importment!!)
3. Some android phone need to turn off [Smart Network Switch] or [when wireless weak, wifi will auto smart switch] function in WIFI advanced setting .(importment!!)
4. Connecting to the camera WiFi AP, the password is on the manual.
5. Open the App
1. Preview stream, Live streaming from camera.
2. Trigger action, In the preview stream, you can trigger camera to take a video or picture.
3. Support burst shot
4. Support delay capture.
5. Support video quality change.
6. Support image size change.
7. Support white-balance change
8. Format the camera SD card.
9. Listing photo & video files and download or delete files.
10. Single photo playback.
11. Automatic time correction with Android Smart Phone or Pad when established the connection.
12. Preview streaming is more smoothing.
*13. Support video playback with audio before download.
*14. Support upside down.
*15. Support slow motion.
* mean: These features are depending on camera device; Please make sure your camera have these features.
1. Support New feature for large files.
2. add more language
3. add support video sizes.
4. fix up : share for second external storage/ AWB setting / Android 5.x local video playback crash issue
5. change connection flow for android 9
iSmart DV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
iSmart DV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.