iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks for PC – Get the last version of iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks App for Windows
Download last version of iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks on MAC PC
This iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks for Windows Reviews
iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks App Preview
Practice makes perfect. iReal Pro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. It simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
One of Time Magazine’s 50 Best Inventions of 2010.
“Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.“ – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
Used by thousands of music students, teachers and some of the world’s top music schools such as Berklee College of Music and Musicians Institute.
• It’s a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It’s a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from the included 51 different accompaniment styles (Swing, Ballad, Gypsy Jazz, Bluegrass, Country, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Bossa Nova, Latin,…) and 12 blues styles available as a one-time In-App purchase
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, Fender Rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
• Record yourself playing or singing along with the accompaniment
Play, edit, and download any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be downloaded from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar, ukulele tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano, guitar and ukulele fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as PDF and MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC and MIDI
Always backup your songs!
– Fixed issue with long staff text flowing off of the right edge of the chart
– Fixed issue in Son-Montuno style where sections with odd numbers of measures would disrupt the clave pattern
– Fixed Tango style final chord with a smoother fade out of the accordion
– Fixed issue with Auto Playlists showing up as an option when adding a song to a playlist
– Fixed issue with Backups incorrectly including Auto Playlists
iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
iReal Pro – Music Book & Backing Tracks installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.