IPVideoTalk for PC – Get the last version of IPVideoTalk 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get IPVideoTalk App for Windows
Download last version of IPVideoTalk App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install IPVideoTalk on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install IPVideoTalk on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running IPVideoTalk into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” IPVideoTalk “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the IPVideoTalk.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play IPVideoTalk app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install IPVideoTalk on MAC PC
This IPVideoTalk is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the IPVideoTalk App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) IPVideoTalk?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
IPVideoTalk for Windows Reviews
IPVideoTalk App Preview
1.Join any IPVideoTalk meeting, anytime, anywhere
2.Participate in meetings and video conferences, view the presenters screen, and brainstorm with your team while on-the-go
3.HD voice and video quality ensure productive meetings
4.Screen sharing with any mobile device for enhanced collaboration options
5.See the full list of meeting participants to see who else is in the meeting
6.Join the chat (full access to both public and private meeting chats)
Join any IPVideoTalk meeting at anytime from anywhere using any Android device with the IPVideoTalk app. This free app links seamlessly with any IPVideoTalk meeting and allows users to easily join meetings in a few simple steps. The IPVideoTalk app extends vital meeting features to any Android device to allow you to participate in the meeting and be productive while on-the-go: participate in any meeting or video conference, take advantage of HD video and audio for crystal-clear meetings, view the presenters screen, brainstorm with your team, share your mobile device’s screen with the conference, and much more. There is no purchase necessary to join an IPVideoTalk meeting with the IPVideoTalk app. To host a meeting with IPVideoTalk, you need an active subscription. Go to ipvideotalk.com for full information.
1. Add new languages: Portuguese and Russian.
2. Fix some bugs
IPVideoTalk is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
IPVideoTalk installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.