IP Camera Viewer for PC – Get the last version of IP Camera Viewer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get IP Camera Viewer App for Windows
Download last version of IP Camera Viewer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||IP Camera Viewer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install IP Camera Viewer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install IP Camera Viewer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running IP Camera Viewer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” IP Camera Viewer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the IP Camera Viewer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play IP Camera Viewer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install IP Camera Viewer on MAC PC
This IP Camera Viewer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the IP Camera Viewer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) IP Camera Viewer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
IP Camera Viewer for Windows Reviews
IP Camera Viewer App Preview
This is the viewer app for CameraFTP’s Cloud Surveillance, Security and Monitoring service with unlimited storage space. CameraFTP supports most IP cameras, webcams and mobile devices.
This app can play all image cameras and most video cameras (.mp4, .mkv are supported). It supports full screen viewing; you can play it at a faster or slower speed. In case something happened, you can find the recorded video clip files and play it.
CameraFTP offers a revolutionary security and monitoring service for home and business. Starting at only $1.50/month, it offers far more and better features than traditional security services. It is extremely easy to setup, supports any IP / network cameras, and you can even use a webcam or a smartphone as your security camera. Your data is stored in CameraFTP’s secure data center, which cannot be destroyed by intruders or disasters.
CameraFTP offers unlimited cloud storage for security surveillance cameras. You can remotely monitor and play back the recorded footage. You can also share or publish your cameras for other people to view.
CameraFTP is a service offered by Drive Headquarters, Inc. (DriveHQ.com). Based in Silicon Valley, DriveHQ has been in business since 2003 with over 2.5 million registered users.
Fixed some bugs.
IP Camera Viewer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
IP Camera Viewer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.