Infosys Lex for PC – Get the last version of Infosys Lex 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Infosys Lex App for Windows
Download last version of Infosys Lex App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Infosys Lex|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Infosys Lex on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Infosys Lex on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Infosys Lex into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Infosys Lex “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Infosys Lex.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Infosys Lex app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Infosys Lex on MAC PC
This Infosys Lex is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Infosys Lex App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Infosys Lex?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Infosys Lex for Windows Reviews
Infosys Lex App Preview
Infosys lex is a new-age learning app from ETA, that can be accessed anytime, anywhere and on
any device for a seamless learning experience. Developed for all roles, function and skill, lex is specifically tailored based on your interest.
With lex we Make Learning:
LeX allows you to learn on the go and view content online or download it to learn later while offline or on a flight.
Embark on a learning path which is dynamic yet personal – specially curated based on your interest.
Browse from over 500+ best in-class content aggregated from multiple sources internally and externally.
Collaborate and connect with your fellow learners through interesting Cohorts.
Engage with educators and interact with experts at any given time.
While enjoying your learning, don’t forget to
1. Track your progress to reach your learning goals
2. Earn cool badges for completing learning milestones, quizzes, and assessments.
With the leX app never stop your learning! OR With the leX app always keep learning!
Infosys Lex is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Infosys Lex installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.