Infinite Design for PC – Get the last version of Infinite Design 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Infinite Design App for Windows
Download last version of Infinite Design App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Infinite Design|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Infinite Design on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Infinite Design on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Infinite Design into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Infinite Design “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Infinite Design.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Infinite Design app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Infinite Design on MAC PC
This Infinite Design is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Infinite Design App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Infinite Design?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Infinite Design for Windows Reviews
Infinite Design App Preview
Rebuilt from the ground up: blazing fast, incredibly stable, with an improved interface.
An unparalleled experience
• Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
• Intuitive path editing
• Boolean operations
• Align and distribute objects
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Unlimited layers
• Unlimited undo with a history slider; scrub through from start to finish
• Easily construct shapes with the pen tool
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Text tool: horizontal, vertical, circle, or text on path
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Drag out the color wheel with two fingers
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Rotate and flip the canvas
• Automatic shape detection
• Grid for reference or snapping
• Vectorize: turn any image into fully editable vector paths
Import and export
• Import and export SVG
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, or SVG
• Share to Infinite Studio community or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
Rey zilva Ardiansyah
-Android 11 fixes
-Fixed several critical issues around saving layers
-Minor UI improvements
-SVG export now respects canvas size
-Added Spline types to Pen tool
-Fixed Text on Path
-Gradient Lasso brush
-Vectorize: convert images into editable vector paths in the Trace options
-Added support for Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish languages
Infinite Design is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Infinite Design installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.