inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner App Review – Best Apps for Windows 10
inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner for PC – Get the last version of inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner App for Windows
Download last version of inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner on MAC PC
This inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner for Windows Reviews
inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner App Preview
🔌 Your connected car 🚘inCarDoc – best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reading, diagnostic, car scanning, monitoring and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Requires ELM327 or compatible OBD2 car scanner. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), V-Gate iCar 3 (BLE), Veepeak (BLE), Carista, Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. More at inCarDoc.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM327 possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
🛠 Car diagnostics
Works as fault codes OBD2 car scanner, reads Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, finds descriptions and clears stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Allows to store and share car diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Note! that app supports only parameters and ECU’s specified with OBD2 standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
⏲ Real-time car parameters
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters PIDs from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, O2 oxygen sensors and multiple other PIDs supported by your car. Available chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Note! That the exact list of scanned OBD2 parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Trip Computer mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Present both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate OBD2 economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) are supported in your car. For correct calculations, you may need to enter Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
♾ Other features:
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, car diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★
with Pro version inCarDoc Pro https://goo.gl/8qqNZd
Avoid!!! simultaneous running of multiple OBD-II reading apps, be sure that other apps does not keeping live Bluetooth/WiFi connection via ELM327 OBD2 scanner.
Required permissions: • Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when at background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search
Store and read “Logbook” and Debug data as direct user’s actions
Bluetooth related – communication with external OBD2 scanner
Internet related – publishing “Logbook” records to server as direct user’s actions
Warning!!! There are reports on issues when using some cheap “clones” of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log. This will help to create a list of potentially dangerous OBD2 scanners and share this information with others.
You could help to improve the app by sending OBD2 info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in “General information” section.
Please send your questions or issues by email, as we are limited answer in Play market comments.
You are welcome @ 🌐 inCarDoc.com
– updated DTC database (Renault / Nissan codes)
– minor fixes
inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
inCarDoc – OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.