IFTTT for PC – Get the last version of IFTTT 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get IFTTT App for Windows
Download last version of IFTTT App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install IFTTT on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install IFTTT on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running IFTTT into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” IFTTT “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the IFTTT.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play IFTTT app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install IFTTT on MAC PC
This IFTTT is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the IFTTT App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) IFTTT?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
IFTTT for Windows Reviews
IFTTT App Preview
Connect your favorite apps, services, and devices to create new, seamless experiences.
Over 630 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Dropbox, Slack, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, iRobot, LIFX, Philips Hue, and your Android.
Turn on connections and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your Android photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Sonos, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, Honeywell, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Discover connections for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your Android devices
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Learn more at https://ifttt.com
Get help https://help.ifttt.com
Build on the IFTTT Platform https://platform.ifttt.com
+ We translated the IFTTT app into 6 languages, including French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
+ Check out new services from B9, #epicjobs, ComEd, and more!
IFTTT is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
IFTTT installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.