iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App for PC – Get the last version of iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App App for Windows
Download last version of iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App on MAC PC
This iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App for Windows Reviews
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App App Preview
The iDVR-PRO Viewer app for Android lets users connect to one or more iDVR-PRO CCTV camera DVRs. iDVR-PRO surveillance DVRs are supplied by CCTV Camera Pros. Users can view their security cameras live from remotely over the Internet using WIFI and cellular Internet connections on Android cell phone and tablet devices.
The latest model iDVR-PROs are hybrid and can support standard definition analog CCTV cameras and the latest HD security cameras (AHD and HD-TVI supported). 720p and 1080p video resolutions are supported for AHD and HD-TVI cameras. Each channel of the DVR may be configured differently using CCTV, AHD (720p or 1080p), and HD-TVI (720p or 1080p).
This mobile app for Android also lets users search and playback recorded surveillance video footage from the DVR’s hard drive. User can access video footage on the local network where the DVR is located or remotely over the Internet. There are two ways that users can search and play back recorded video. The first option is to access the search menu where users can select a date and time to being video playback. The second method is to search the DVR’s log for events such as camera motion detection or external alarms (such as PIR motion sensors and magnetic door / window sensors) being triggered.
The latest Android app version supports remote audio surveillance. Connect a MIC-CCTV-02 from CCTV Camera Pros (or any other compatible audio surveillance microphone) to the RCA inputs of the DVR and listen remotely in the app. Multiple microphones are supported and select-able in the app.
IMPORTANT NOTE! This app is made exclusively for iDVR-PRO security DVRs from CCTV Camera Pros. This app will NOT work with any other model DVR. Here is a list of the DVR models that the app works with:
NEW! As of app version 1.6.1, users can now hear live audio surveillance in the app. Users can also hear recorded audio surveillance that was recorded to the DVR’s hard drive using the search and playback feature.
Users can view their surveillance cameras in 1, 4, 9, and 16 camera views. These grid views are available in live mode and recorded playback mode.
To learn more about iDVR-PRO and to request a demo, please visit www.idvrpro.com.
Added support for remote audio surveillance. Users can monitor live audio from up to 16 microphones in the app. Users can also playback recorded audio surveillance in the app using the search and playback feature. There is a drop down menu to select which channel of audio the user wants to hear. This menu option is available on the live screen and recorded playback screen.
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.