Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ for PC – Get the last version of Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ App for Windows
Download last version of Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ on MAC PC
This Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ for Windows Reviews
Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ App Preview
Idle Daddy lets you easily unlock your Steam™ Trading Cards using your mobile device. It works by simulating playing the games in your Steam™ library that have trading cards available and waiting for the cards to drop.
– Automatically farm your Steam™ trading cards.
– Idle your games to boost hours
– “Offline” farming mode (your friends can’t see you farming)
– Activate game keys
– Activate free games via appid or subid
Idle Daddy is free software released under the GPLv3 license
Idle Daddy is made possible thanks to SteamKit and the JavaSteam port by Longi94:
Idle Daddy Steam group:
Q: Can I get VAC banned for using Idle Daddy?
A: To my knowledge, Idle Daddy doesn’t do anything that would trigger a VAC ban. It doesn’t connect to any VAC servers or modify your games to cheat. However, I would still recommend stopping Idle Daddy completely before playing VAC games on your PC.
Q: Will my Steam™ account get banned?
A: I think it’s very unlikely. Similar programs have existed on PC for years and so far nobody has been banned for using them.
Q: Am I able to play Steam games on my PC while Idle Daddy is running?
A: Idle Daddy will get disconnected from the Steam network if you play a games your PC while Idling. Just to be safe I’d recommend stopping Idle Daddy completely before playing games on your PC.
Q: How does the farming algorithm work/Why is Idle Daddy only farming one game at a time?
A: The issue with farming all of your games at the same time is that you don’t really get trading cards while idling multiple games. Steam reduces the drop rate to pretty much 0. For this reason, it’s only useful for getting your games “ready” (i.e. getting their playtime high enough for them to begin dropping cards) before farming them one at a time.
The farming algorithm works like this:
1. First Idle Daddy will farm games (one at a time) that have at least HoursUntilCardDrops (3 hours by default, but can be changed in the settings) hours of playtime.
2. If it can’t find any, Idle Daddy will idle multiple games (up to 32 which is the max Steam supports at the same time) until they reach HoursUntilCardDrops
3. Repeat 1 and 2 until all trading cards are farmed
Q: Why does Idle Daddy say I have 0 games left to farm?
A: First thing you should do is check whether your account actually has cards remaining. If all you see on that page is “No card drops remaining,” then there is nothing for Idle Daddy to farm.
Next you should check if your account has Family View enabled. If Family View is enabled, a parental PIN is required to unlock your account. You can enter this PIN in the Idle Daddy settings.
Q: Why doesn’t login happen through the Steam™ website?
A: Idle Daddy works the same as the official Steam™ client, which doesn’t login through the website either (you just enter your account credentials into a dialog). The reason for this is that we are logging into the Steam Network, not the website. The website doesn’t provide access to all the features that Idle Daddy needs (namely, playing games through your account).
Q: Why aren’t free-to-play games like DOTA2 or TF2 appearing in my library?
A: For free-to-play games to appear in your Steam™ library, the following must be true:
1. “Include Free Played Games” must be enabled in Idle Daddy’s settings (should be enabled by default)
2. Your account must have >0 hrs of playtime in these games
Note: Due to the way that Idle Daddy works, it requires your Steam™ username and password to function. This information is only sent to the official Steam™ servers.
* Fix image loading on Android 8+
Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Idle Daddy – Game Idler/Card Farmer for Steam™ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.