iBreviary for PC – Get the last version of iBreviary 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get iBreviary App for Windows
Download last version of iBreviary App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install iBreviary on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install iBreviary on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running iBreviary into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” iBreviary “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the iBreviary.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play iBreviary app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install iBreviary on MAC PC
This iBreviary is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the iBreviary App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) iBreviary?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
iBreviary for Windows Reviews
iBreviary App Preview
iBreviary TS Pro Terra Sancta is the application that brings the traditional Catholic prayer of the Breviary and all the texts of the Liturgy on your Android phones and tablet.
iBreviary Pro Terra Sancta wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places.
• Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 9 languages and continuously updated (for example: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Arabic, Portuguese, Turkish and Latin)
• The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the “Latin Vetus Ordo” and Latin
• All the main prayers of the Christian
• Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
• The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
Also iBreviary “Pro Terra Sancta” offers, than the first version of iBreviary:
• The new section, “Rites”, with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.)
• The brand new “Terra Sancta” the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
• Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places
• A rich section dedicated to Saints
• Store a day on any device
• Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
• Store up to 14 days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access from your Android
• Download the entire week
• Enlarge and diminish the text dimension, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
• The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better reading of texts
The Application is available in the following languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Romanian, Arabic, Portuguese and Turkish and contains the liturgical texts in the following languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Latin, Arabian, Turkish.
• The Languages of the liturgical texts are constantly updated.
• A new graphical interface
Fixed errors in readings
iBreviary is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
iBreviary installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.