iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits for PC – Get the last version of iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits App for Windows
Download last version of iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits on MAC PC
This iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits for Windows Reviews
iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits App Preview
iAuditor for Android: Eradicate paper from your business inspections and audits. Convert your paper checklists into a mobile-ready inspection form. Learn iAuditor in minutes – no programming needed.
iAuditor for Android is completely free for teams of up to 10 to complete audits, digitize forms, and conduct business inspections.
iAuditor conducts over two million inspections per month across all industries including: construction, health, retail, food, and manufacturing. 26,000 businesses around the world use us to improve their safety standards, quality control, and operations.
What Users Say
‘Great app, made for safety audits, but we use it to replace almost every paper form our organization has. Great tool for every business.’ – Sharna Tonkin, iAuditor User
‘Probably the smartest tool to use for repetitive inspections and very easy to create templates’ – Nitin Bindal – iAuditor User
Common Uses of iAuditor
Safety – risk assessments, incident reports, job safety analysis (jsa), health and safety audit (hse), and safety data sheets (sds)
Quality control – food safety inspections, cleaning/hygiene checklists, preventative maintenance, site audits, and construction audits
Operations – work orders, six sigma (6s), and good manufacturing practices (gmp)
✅ Easy Template Creation – scan any existing form, copy and paste in questions, choose from over 100k premade customizable templates, or build an inspection from scratch.
✅ Inspections – Easily perform inspections in the field, schedule future inspections, and set reminders. With our inspection tool you can, upload photos, add notes, and assign follow up corrective actions to members of your team.
✅ Log issues as they arise – Make your frontline your eyes and ears on the ground. With an intuitive, chat-style, interface your whole team can capture and act on observations and incidents immediately.
✅ Automate with sensors – Connect your sensors and data feed so that you can monitor conditions in real-time, be alerted when things go out of range, respond instantly, and have all your information at your fingertips.
✅ Team Management – share templates with your team to standardize processes directly from your Android device. Organize what, when, and how you share your inspections and reports. Let everyone know what they need to do, and receive data and reports back as soon as each inspection is completed.
✅ Report Creation – automatically generate and share reports in pre-set formats from your phone, tablet, or desktop. Integrate and send reports to SharePoint, Google Sheets, or DropBox to keep everything in the place that works best for your business.
✅ Integrations – save and share reports automatically, create and automate workflows, trigger actions in external systems, manage your team with single sign-on, and feed data into your existing tools. From Salesforce, Zapier, Slack, Active Directory and PowerBI, we play nice with others.
✅ Master analytics – use built-in analytics to see graphical representations of your data, allowing you to spot trends, identify frequently failing items, and see where performance is always tiptop. Using the sites feature, you can view data and compare different sites across your org.
Are you ready to go paperless with your audits and inspections? Download iAuditor today and try it out for free.
A small but mighty update giving you a more seamless reporting experience and added capabilities across inspections, actions and issues.
iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
iAuditor – Checklists, Inspections, and Audits installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.