HP Smart App Review – Best Apps for Windows 10
HP Smart for PC – Get the last version of HP Smart 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get HP Smart App for Windows
Download last version of HP Smart App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||HP Smart|
|Update||September 30, 2021|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install HP Smart on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install HP Smart on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running HP Smart into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” HP Smart “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the HP Smart.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play HP Smart app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install HP Smart on MAC PC
This HP Smart is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the HP Smart App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) HP Smart?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
HP Smart for Windows Reviews
HP Smart App Preview
Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax!
· Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account
· Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
· Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
· Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
· Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
· It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
· Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-touch shortcuts
· Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
HP Smart is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
HP Smart installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.