HomeSpotter Real Estate Search for PC – Get the last version of HomeSpotter Real Estate Search 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get HomeSpotter Real Estate Search App for Windows
Download last version of HomeSpotter Real Estate Search App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||HomeSpotter Real Estate Search|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install HomeSpotter Real Estate Search on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install HomeSpotter Real Estate Search on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running HomeSpotter Real Estate Search into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” HomeSpotter Real Estate Search “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the HomeSpotter Real Estate Search.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play HomeSpotter Real Estate Search app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install HomeSpotter Real Estate Search on MAC PC
This HomeSpotter Real Estate Search is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the HomeSpotter Real Estate Search App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) HomeSpotter Real Estate Search?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
HomeSpotter Real Estate Search for Windows Reviews
HomeSpotter Real Estate Search App Preview
We believe that every home search is a conversation.
HomeSpotter is beautiful, mobile-first home search, with built-in chat that makes collaboration fast, easy and fun.
We strive to provide an experience that’s easier and better for consumers and their agents. And we believe it can be done in a way that benefits the broker and MLS, too.
Agents and consumers have, for too long, had to copy, paste, email, and text property links all over the place as they went through their home search.
This didn’t make much sense to us.
So, our idea: combine a great mobile property search experience with a familiar text message like interface so that working and communicating with others through a home search was simple.
Imagine texting property photo slideshows, not just links; enabling multiple conversations between your friends and family; even enabling chat between two agents that have full access to agent-only listing information.
Share, save, comment, chat … messaging meets home search. 100% mobile, 100% better than the old way. That’s what the next evolution of HomeSpotter is all about.
Saved searches are here! When you’ve got a lot of things to remember, the criteria you use to search for a home shouldn’t be one of them. This update allows you to save your searches so you can return to them over and over again while you look for your dream home.
We’re really excited to roll out this new feature for you, and as always, we’re here to help! If you’ve found a problem with your app, need some help, or just want to say hello, email us at [email protected]
HomeSpotter Real Estate Search is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
HomeSpotter Real Estate Search installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.