HomeSafe View for PC – Get the last version of HomeSafe View 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get HomeSafe View App for Windows
Download last version of HomeSafe View App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||HomeSafe View|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install HomeSafe View on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install HomeSafe View on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running HomeSafe View into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” HomeSafe View “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the HomeSafe View.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play HomeSafe View app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install HomeSafe View on MAC PC
This HomeSafe View is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the HomeSafe View App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) HomeSafe View?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
HomeSafe View for Windows Reviews
HomeSafe View App Preview
HomeSafe View: Live Swann DVR viewing on your Android phone
HomeSafe View supports the following features:
Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
Play back stored recordings from your DVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone’s picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Note: Current model handsets and tablets are recommended for high resolution playback and live viewing more than 8 cameras at once.
Currently supported DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
Other Swann DVR models will not work with this app.
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered “downloads” by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – [email protected]
Added support for new Spotlight cameras with two way audio and light controls.
Improved Dropbox authorisation workflow
General bug fixes and improvements
HomeSafe View is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
HomeSafe View installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.