Home Budget with Sync for PC – Get the last version of Home Budget with Sync 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Home Budget with Sync App for Windows
Download last version of Home Budget with Sync App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Home Budget with Sync|
|Update||December 23, 2018|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Home Budget with Sync on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Home Budget with Sync on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Home Budget with Sync into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Home Budget with Sync “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Home Budget with Sync.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Home Budget with Sync app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Home Budget with Sync on MAC PC
This Home Budget with Sync is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Home Budget with Sync App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Home Budget with Sync?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Home Budget with Sync for Windows Reviews
Home Budget with Sync App Preview
Now available in mobile [Android, iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Windows, Mac OS], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Minor bug fixes
Home Budget with Sync is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Home Budget with Sync installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.