HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC – Get the last version of HiPER Scientific Calculator 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get HiPER Scientific Calculator App for Windows
Download last version of HiPER Scientific Calculator App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||HiPER Scientific Calculator|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install HiPER Scientific Calculator on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install HiPER Scientific Calculator on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running HiPER Scientific Calculator into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” HiPER Scientific Calculator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the HiPER Scientific Calculator.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play HiPER Scientific Calculator app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install HiPER Scientific Calculator on MAC PC
This HiPER Scientific Calculator is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the HiPER Scientific Calculator App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) HiPER Scientific Calculator?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
HiPER Scientific Calculator for Windows Reviews
HiPER Scientific Calculator App Preview
HiPER Scientific Calculator is a popular calculator with more than 25 million downloads and 100 000 five-star ratings.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has many functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
– fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– variables and symbolic computation;
– derivatives and integrals;
– graphs of functions and integral area, 3D graphs;
– calculation details – extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
– complex numbers
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
– sums and products of sequences
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants;
– conversion among 250 units;
– Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
– Custom keyboard layouts (see Help / Settings)
– Copying of keys between layouts
– Export and import of custom layouts
– New built-in layouts: “Casio-like” and “Simple – Scientific”
– Reset Settings window improved
– Trigonometric equations improved
– “Ans” function (in “OTHER” menu and Casio-like layout)
– “All Roots” vs. “Principal root” expression setting
HiPER Scientific Calculator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
HiPER Scientific Calculator installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.