Hidden Camera Detector for PC – Get the last version of Hidden Camera Detector 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Hidden Camera Detector App for Windows
Download last version of Hidden Camera Detector App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Hidden Camera Detector|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Hidden Camera Detector on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Hidden Camera Detector on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Hidden Camera Detector into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Hidden Camera Detector “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Hidden Camera Detector.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Hidden Camera Detector app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Hidden Camera Detector on MAC PC
This Hidden Camera Detector is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Hidden Camera Detector App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Hidden Camera Detector?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Hidden Camera Detector for Windows Reviews
Hidden Camera Detector App Preview
* Our response via comments goes to update section of your gmail app*
Detect Hidden spy camera using hidden camera detector app :
Magnetometer feature need to have magnetic sensor in your phone, other wise this feature will not work.
How to use this app. How to find camera ?
Move app near to any device that you have doubt. For example – shower, flowerpot, lens looking part or changing room mirror.
This app analyse the magnetic activity around the device. If magnetic activity seems similar to that of camera, this app will beep and raise alarm for you so that you can further investigate.
You have to move app facing your sensor towards the object.To know sensor position of your phone, have any camera and move nearby top of your phone and bottom of your phone. When it beeps, you find the sensor position
Infrared camera detector – This app has one more tool which is detect infrared lights.Just open the infrared detector and scan for white light that appear on screen but not visible by naked eye. Such white light indicate infrared light.It could be infrared camera. Your normal cam can also detect it but what we have is inbuilt feature with luminescence effect.
What less, get some easy techniques that can save you from potential exposure to hidden camera.
You can share the location with friends easily if you find the camera so that they can take precaution when they visit this place.
If app crashes, for Infrared detector, please close other camera apps and try again.
Do rate us and for any issues write to [email protected]
My phone does not have magnetic sensor –
This app analyse magnetic activity based on readings from magnetic sensor of your android device. If this sensor is not available, you can only use infrared detector feature. Other way is you can try on some other device having magnetic sensor.
App beeps near metal or electronics –
This app is not designed to detect metals. Metals are good conductor for electricity so they have electromagnetism but it is very weak and app is designed to ignore it.
But sometimes, some type of metals depending on their length, material, temperature may exhibit same magnetic activity as that of camera. In that case app may beep. If so always look for lens on the suspect if app beeps.
What do I do if it beeps near metal –
Check if there is any lens on the suspect. If not, then you are secure. if you find lens like object, then there should be hidden camera.
What is the use of this app, if I have to detect manually
App analyses magnetic activity and warn you if it find magnetic activity similar to camera.
So if app beeps, check for lens.
App can not see if suspect is having lens on it but your eyes can see it likewise you can not see its magnetic/ electromagnetic activity but the app can analyze ! App will help you many times and may also fail sometimes and there it needs your intervention.
Infrared detector is just a fancy green tool of normal camera. Normal camera can also detect infrared
You are partially-correct. Along with this, infrared detector have luminescence effect to glow white light. If you feel better with normal camera, go for it. We never claimed something false. But please give credit to the app if you never knew IR camera can be detected using digicam. And off course, its a quick scanning feature within the app.
App does not open Infrared camera detector. It shows not responding
Please kill all other camera apps that are running in background.
1. Change in home screen design
2. Added help & FAQ
3. Few bug fixes
Hidden Camera Detector is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Hidden Camera Detector installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.