Helium – App Sync and Backup for PC – Get the last version of Helium – App Sync and Backup 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Helium – App Sync and Backup App for Windows
Download last version of Helium – App Sync and Backup App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Helium – App Sync and Backup|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Helium – App Sync and Backup on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Helium – App Sync and Backup on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Helium – App Sync and Backup into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Helium – App Sync and Backup “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Helium – App Sync and Backup.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Helium – App Sync and Backup app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Helium – App Sync and Backup on MAC PC
This Helium – App Sync and Backup is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Helium – App Sync and Backup App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Helium – App Sync and Backup?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Helium – App Sync and Backup for Windows Reviews
Helium – App Sync and Backup App Preview
Helium is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You’re done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts – Backup call log and sms
SMS – Backup call log and sms
Accounts – Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State – Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs – Debugging and bug reports
Wifi – Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
Fix Google Play requirements. Deactivated Beta apks.
Helium – App Sync and Backup is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Helium – App Sync and Backup installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.