Ham Clock for PC – Get the last version of Ham Clock 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Ham Clock App for Windows
Download last version of Ham Clock App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Ham Clock|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Ham Clock on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Ham Clock on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Ham Clock into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Ham Clock “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Ham Clock.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Ham Clock app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Ham Clock on MAC PC
This Ham Clock is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Ham Clock App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Ham Clock?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Ham Clock for Windows Reviews
Ham Clock App Preview
HamClock is targeted for portable amateur radio operators.
It displays time/date and user notes related to various portable locations on a single screen:
– Local date / time
– GMT date / time
– User notes
– Reminder to transmit callsign every 10 minutes, as required in some countries.
Note can be entered in up to four fields. Use it to record location name, QTH locator, callsign, activation details for SOTA, WCA, WFF or other activities, event info etc.
Multiple notes can be entered and saved for later use.
Note view is scrolled to show longer texts
Hide local clock, leaving even more room for notes
– Large font and contrast for readability in bright daylight.
– Light / dark color scheme
– Configurable date format
– Configurable display timeout.
– Optional popup every 10 minutes to remind you to transmit your callsign.
– Optional ringtone played along with the visual reminder. If you don’t want audio alert, select “silent” or “none” ringtone.
– Share note content as a simple text file, formatted as JSONArray (string). Extension is .hctxt (HamClockTxt) but can be edited in any text editor.
Sharing works best via Gmail or GoogleDrive. With Gmail, open/receive directly from an attachment (no need to download the attachment first). If proper JSONArray file format is detected, “save or discard note” is offered.
Sharing via Bluetooth is less reliable on different devices, because android versions and phone vendors vary in trusted file types for BT transfers, and in permissions needed to access bluetooth storage space (received files).
Sharing via other applications is not tested, and it may or may not work.
PRIVACY / DISCLAIMER
This app does not collect any personal data or share anything with anyone.
There are NO ads.
**Sharing notes: fixed crash on Android 7+ thanks to firebase crash analytics
– Importing notes works best from G Drive or Gmail (don’t save attachment)
Due to low standardization, others give different results per device, android version etc. Your mileage _will_ vary
– App imports note as plaintext if JSON format fails
– Types pdf, jpg, gif..silently discarded
– Very important fixes + firebase crash analytics to catch a rare problem (occasionally needs internet perm.)
Ham Clock is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Ham Clock installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.