Hacker Live Wallpaper for PC – Get the last version of Hacker Live Wallpaper 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Hacker Live Wallpaper App for Windows
Download last version of Hacker Live Wallpaper App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Hacker Live Wallpaper|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Hacker Live Wallpaper on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Hacker Live Wallpaper on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Hacker Live Wallpaper into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Hacker Live Wallpaper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Hacker Live Wallpaper.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Hacker Live Wallpaper app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Hacker Live Wallpaper on MAC PC
This Hacker Live Wallpaper is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Hacker Live Wallpaper App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Hacker Live Wallpaper?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Hacker Live Wallpaper for Windows Reviews
Hacker Live Wallpaper App Preview
A live wallpaper of binary sequences streaming down your screen. Should make any hacker feel at home.
Worried about battery life? This wallpaper is highly optimized so it uses the same amount of battery as any other regular live wallpaper despite the constant animations.
Now with customizable settings! Now also supports the characters from the Matrix! Try it out by clicking on the “Character set” setting.
You can either set the wallpaper in the Android settings, or click the “Set as wallpaper” option in the app itself.
This project is open source and available at https://github.com/gsingh93/hacker-live-wallpaper. If you use the code in any of your projects all that I ask is that you let me know by email.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me. If the app crashes, Android will ask you if you want to report it or do nothing. Please report it, it helps me figure out what’s wrong. Emailing me after reporting it is the best option.
– Version 1.7.0
– Switched build system to Gradle
– Removed HoloEverywhere and ActionBarSherlock librares (reduce APK size)
– Added option to set wallpaper from within app
– Version 1.6.1
– Minor library updates
– Version 1.6
– Added a bit of depth to the animations and added a setting to enable/disable depth
– Version 1.5
– Fixed a settings bug that caused the wallpaper to crash
– Fixed a bug with changing the text size
– Memory optimization
– Added a setting to change the background color
– Version 1.4
– Settings! Finally!
– Fixed a bug that caused a force close after too many screen rotates.
– Memory and performance improvements
– Version 1.3
– Two bug fixes
– Version 1.2
– Major performance fixes
– Duplicate bit sequence bug fix
– Version 1.1
– Fixed for Android 2.2+
Fixed some issues with preferences not being saved.
Fixed some crashes.
Added ability to customize character set, and added Matrix animation!
Hacker Live Wallpaper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Hacker Live Wallpaper installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.