GV-Eye for PC – Get the last version of GV-Eye 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GV-Eye App for Windows
Download last version of GV-Eye App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GV-Eye on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GV-Eye on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GV-Eye into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GV-Eye “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GV-Eye.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GV-Eye app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GV-Eye on MAC PC
This GV-Eye is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GV-Eye App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GV-Eye?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GV-Eye for Windows Reviews
GV-Eye App Preview
Important Notice to all GeoVision users!
GV-Relay is a paid service, starting from V2.7.0, for connecting to GV-VMS V18.1, GV-DVR/NVR V8.8.0, GV-Recording Server/Video Gateway V2.0.0 and GV-SNVR via QR-code scan.
For questions or suggestions, please visit GeoVision’s website at http://www.geovision.com.tw or contact GeoVision Support at [email protected] for updates and solutions!
GV-Eye is a free remote view application that allows you to access the GeoVision IP devices (GV-IP Camera, GV-SNVR, GV-Video Server) and software (GV-VMS, GV-Mobile Server, GV-Recording Server, GV-DVR/NVR) from Android-based mobile devices to remotely watch multiple live views, receive audio, do PTZ control, play back recordings, trigger a remote output and take snapshots. It supports Megapixel resolution for quality imaging.
-Connection settings can be added to the address book for quick and direct access.
-The previous connection setting is saved by default
-GV-Eye supports MPEG4/H264/MJPEG/H265 codec up to 704 x 480/704 x 576 resolution and MJPEG/H.264/H265 codec up to 4000 x 3000 resolution.
-Live Display of Multiple Channels Multiple layouts & channels can be displayed.
-You can click any channel to access its single view.
-New 360 View and VR View function added to Live View and Playback
-If the connected camera has PTZ functions such as presets, focus, and zoom, you can move and adjust the camera.
-You can force output devices to send alarms.
-You can view a Camera live view with 360 view function
-You can take a snapshot to save the live image.
-You can receive audio from IP device and talk back to IP device
-You can playback recording events
– Price of GV-Relay data adjusted to $1.99 per 10 GB (GV-Relay is a paid service, starting from V2.7.0, for connecting to GV-VMS V18.1, GV-DVR/NVR V8.8.0, GV-Recording Server/Video Gateway V2.0.0 and GV-SNVR via QR-code scan)
– Increasing free monthly data quota to 10 GB per GV-Relay
– Inability for the second GV-Eye, and onward, to use two-way audio for certain IP cameras when two or more GV-Eye is simultaneously connected to the same camera
GV-Eye is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GV-Eye installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.