GT Contact Recovery for PC – Get the last version of GT Contact Recovery 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GT Contact Recovery App for Windows
Download last version of GT Contact Recovery App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||GT Contact Recovery|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GT Contact Recovery on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GT Contact Recovery on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GT Contact Recovery into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GT Contact Recovery “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GT Contact Recovery.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GT Contact Recovery app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GT Contact Recovery on MAC PC
This GT Contact Recovery is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GT Contact Recovery App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GT Contact Recovery?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GT Contact Recovery for Windows Reviews
GT Contact Recovery App Preview
(For rooted devices only!) GT Contact Recovery can restore your deleted contacts from your internal phone database and restore them in the original Contact thread, without any prior backup, no PC needed. Whether you accidentally deleted a contact, or even restore your phone to the factory default settings, GT will help you rescue your contacts effectively.
Disclaimer: Due to the many operation systems, device types, and time of deletion, this app cannot guarantee the recovery of your contacts.
If you need to recover more types of data, try GT Recovery!
We are always looking to hear of ways to make our software better, and if you have any suggestions or questions about the software, we are here to listen and help!
1.Fixed some important bugs
GT Contact Recovery is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GT Contact Recovery installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.