GroupMe for PC – Get the last version of GroupMe 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GroupMe App for Windows
Download last version of GroupMe App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GroupMe on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GroupMe on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GroupMe into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GroupMe “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GroupMe.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GroupMe app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GroupMe on MAC PC
This GroupMe is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GroupMe App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GroupMe?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GroupMe for Windows Reviews
GroupMe App Preview
GroupMe – the free, simple way to stay connected with those who matter most.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events. Vacations.
“Lifechanger…. utterly indispensable”
– START CHATTING
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
– CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS
You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
– SAY MORE THAN WORDS
Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
– THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search and send GIFs, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
– SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
– LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
– CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Whether separated by a hallway or a hemisphere, GroupMe allows you to stay in touch with the connections that count. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
A member of the Skype family
– New: You can delete contacts by swiping left or selecting “Remove Contact” from the contact card.
– New: Added a link to French accessibility statement.
– Improved: GroupMe now uses native media storage capabilities on Android 10+ devices.
– Fixed: Quoted replies with images are now correctly associated with the original message.
– Fixed: Sharing content from another app to a GroupMe DM now works as expected.
– Fixed: The Microphone permission is now correctly requested when recording a video.
GroupMe is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GroupMe installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.